Why Register a Company Offshore
There are many reasons why registering a company offshore is more beneficial than forming a company in your country of domicile, however these reasons will vary according to the country you are from and country you wish to register in. If your country has an unstable economy you can choose to register your company in a safe and stable economy offshore. EFSAG can assist you with your offshore company registration and guide you on selecting the most appropriate jurisdiction to form your business in. Our dedicated consultants will assess your business, personal and financial needs and prepare a comprehensive offshore company registration solution in line with your requirements.
For more information and advice from EFSAG on how to register a company offshore, please Contact Us by completing our online form.
Main Reasons to Register a Company Offshore
Selecting an offshore jurisdiction to register your company in is a vital step in the success of your business and meeting your personal, business and financial needs. Each jurisdiction worldwide offers a variety of benefits from registering a company in their territory and it is important to understand exactly what each country offers.
The below list contains examples of benefits sought and achieved when you register a company offshore:
- Low levels of bureaucracy
- Stable economy – Politically and financially stable business climate
- Favorable tax environment – low or zero tax benefits
- Strict confidentiality and privacy laws
- Make greater gains on annual capital
- Personal and corporate tax reduction
- High levels of asset protection and tax planning can be achieved
- Protection from lawsuits and creditor claims
- Lower levels of business risks
- Investments diversification
- Estate planning
- Favorable company laws
- Reduction of start up and maintenance costs
To proceed and register a company offshore, complete our Company Application form.